During the year, Kindergarten will be:
- Vocal Exploration: Explore different ways to use the voice by speaking, singing, 'silly voice,' and whispering in both solo and group settings
- Move and play instruments to the music to show:
- steady beat
- Learn the skill of listening to music and responding in appropriate ways
- Use locomotion skills to move to music; skip, hop, gallop, walk, etc.
- Learn to read icons (April-May) to prepare for reading music notes/rhythms
- Sing and play song-games to reinforce the skills stated above.
- Wee Willy Winkie
Busy Buzzy Bee
The Old Gray Cat
Naughty Kitty Cat